Hello all! This is so exciting.
I launched my blog TODAY and writing this first post feels so good.2020 is almost over and typically a lot of people consider this is the appropriate time to set a new goal(s), plans and start fresh. Although, I feel more like I shouldn’t wait til the new year or end of the year to set new goals or plans; it gives me a reason to buy a new planner lol. I am obsessed with planners and stationary stuff my whole life. I even have a picture of 6y/o me holding a new planner full of stickers after my dentist appointment... Yes, front teeth missing of course.
So since I like decorating , organizing and planning - I figured I would make a dedicated instagram account for my planners. Then, I was trying to create a few inserts/dashboard myself, wanted to share with people who might like what I create in here. I’d love to be functional and as minimalistic as possible. This is definitely a place to share my journey becoming a serious planner addict lol. I hope you enjoy and share your favorite stores, things or methods of organizing through here or social media.
Again, welcome and Happy New Year to you all :-)


No comments
Post a Comment