I am still waiting for all my new planner inserts/binder and accessories to be delivered to me. I believe due to holidays, there's a delay. 

So while I'm waiting, I have decided to make my own stickers to use! I've been wanting to own a Cricut Maker for so long; I quickly purchased one when I saw it was on sale yesterday(about $100 off).  I've watched so many YouTube videos of people making their own stickers, embossing, and all... but I honestly had no clue on how to operate this little machine. 

After some research, I decided to just jump on designing the stickers and maybe cut a few pages to learn as I go. The above picture is my first stickers AND the first cut with my Cricut Maker. What do you think? 

Well, I have a few explains to do here. Of course, not everything went perfectly good. I put the setting as 'washi' paper to have that kiss-cut on the drops and even though I ran three cuts on the outer border, it didn't cut it quite clean. Maybe the paper was thicker than I thought. So, I decided to run it one more time around the border to cut it clean and the machine miscalculated and cut the wrong part. The reason why my 01 color, baby blue, is looking kinda funny there. 

But again, I am absolutely happy with the colors, shape, and result. Since this was my first attempt, I know my next ones are going to be much much better and accurate in terms of cutting them with Cricut :)